Executive and Leadership Coaching
How We Can Help You
Through a client-centered and strengths-based approach to coaching, DPS Leadership helps leaders explore and leverage their natural talent to be successful and focus on what matters most. We encourage leaders to focus their attention on their intentions, being conscious about their leadership and how they are showing up.
Our clients are typically successful leaders who are experiencing a change or transition (e.g., new leadership role, new team/organization, return from a leave of absence, preparation for an ex-pat assignment/repatriation, or organizational challenge.) Other clients may be high-potential leaders investing in their future. While clients come to coaching for a variety of reasons, they are all given a safe place to think, reflect, and grow.
To be a leader worth following, you need to be self-aware and understand what your followers need from you. We aim to be a catalyst for your best thinking.
Types of coaching offered:
- 3-month and 6-month engagements
- Emotional Intelligence
- 360-degree assessment
For Organizational Leaders
- Increased team and organizational performance
- Accelerated leadership transitions with less disruption on the workforce
- Higher employee engagement
- Increased productivity
For The Organization and its Members
- Accelerated performance
- Greater confidence, skills and authenticity
- Increased personal engagement and decreased burnout
- Enhanced leadership presence
- Fresh perspectives on challenges and desired change in habits or behaviors