Listed below are various activities that can help you navigating change and what’s next
- Spend time in reflection -journaling, walking, running, meditating
- Consider where you now give the topic, what do you need to let go of to get you where you want to go
- Ask yourself what is another way of looking at this
- Pay attention when things trigger you, what’s going on in the moment and how do you want to respond in the future
- Create a collage of images that represent you in the new situation
- Imagine that you are packing for an important journey – what are you going to carry with you in the journey, pack in your suit case, and leave behind.
- Do a post-mortem with your team, before you start the next project, considering in advance where you want to be at the end and how you got there
- Be vulnerable and share your feelings as appropriate
“You’re the author of your life story. You can start a new chapter any time you choose.” – Amy Atherton
Comments are closed.